The entire process, on average, takes 8-12 months. This timeline includes the market analysis, site selection, lease/purchase negotiation, and interior construction.
The average cost of a dental practice is about $500K. This price includes everything you need to get up and running for business.
Our clients’ business financials and company information are kept confidential. We respect the sensitivity of our clients’ relationships with their staff.
Our industry-leading demographic data, site selection, project management, and development solutions can help you succeed.
A location analysis complete with demographic heat maps, competition
ratio and insurance analyses, and a comprehensive market report.
• Individual attention from a local real estate professional in your area
• Personalized discussions about your practice goals, patient mix and preferences
• A custom Prescribed Site Analysis created in collaboration with your broker, our research team and data scientists
• Negotiations on your behalf with the landlord
• Recommendations to third-party vendors, such as equipment and technology, lenders, attorneys, engineers, and project managers.